Who We Are
We are an independent game development studio located in the Capital region of Alberta, Canada.
What We Do
Original Game Development
We make games that unite gameplay, visual art, music, and narrative to create an experience that leaves a lasting impression on the player.
What We Do
We help other studios close out their development through planning assistance and direct development support.
- Am I allowed to stream or Let’s Play your games?
- Yes! Check out our Content Creator Policy (where it also says yes).
- I’m a content creator, can I have free stuff?
- We were going to ask you the same thing! Contact us on the Twitter machine and we’ll chat.
- Are you going to release [game] on [platform]?
- Our goal is to get our games on all the major gaming platforms, although you may have to wait a bit.
- Your bug-infested game done messed up!
- Yeah that can happen. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a tweet so the whole world can know our shame. We will take it personally for a few minutes and then try to figure things out. Most bugs, even data-loss related ones, can be fixed or mitigated once we have the information we need (like what happened).